08 July 2012

Stacking the Shelves (7/8/12)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by the lovely Tynga!
 
This week, I got:


For Review

Wake (Watersong #1) by Amanda Hocking
Unguarded by Ashley Robertson


Library

The Duff by Kody Keplinger


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Happening this Week

SO, I'm going to be starting THEME weeks on the blog. :) Of course they won't be every week (or else I'd be out of ideas for LIFE), but once in a while. 

Theme Weeks at Books to Infinity will have a few (hopefully FUN) posts AND at the end of the theeme week is a small giveaway of the books that go with the theme. :D (I'm not sure if this idea was taken by anyone yet, but feel free to correct me on that!)

This theme of the week for  is:


STEAMINESS GALORE, featuring your own and VERY only Kaidan Rowe from Sweet Evil.

Of course if it was ALL about Kai this week, I think it would put off a LOT of readers! That's why I'm including other steamy reads and ideas, but Kai/Sweet Evil will definitely be incorporated into each post. ;)

WHY am I featuring Kai from Sweet Evil specifically?

Well, he's in the YA Crush Tourney! He's going to be up against Finnick on July 13, and I really hope I have your guys' support and vote. :) Sweet Evil is one of my top favorite books for this year, so it makes me so happy to see that Kai is being discovered by new readers!

I hope you all have an awesome week! ♥





10 lovelies:

Gianne said...

The cover for Wake is gorgeous! Can't wait to see your review on it!


Please come visit my Stacking the Shelves here: Take Me Away...

Gianne said...

Ohhhhh Unguarded looks awesome!!!! I'll have to check that one out! Enjoy all your books this week!!










Anna @ Literary Exploration

Gianne said...

I see you got The Duff ;DD and ohhh, I like this theme week idea! HOT and STEAMY for the win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gianne said...

Wake, AH. I want. And I really need to read the Duff! It looks great. OOOH you combined both names! I likeee. :) Happy reading hun! <3

Gianne said...

OOhh Wake looks awesome! And so does DUFF! I haven't heard of The Unguarded but that covers look beautiful <3
Happy reading!!

My STS

Gianne said...

:D Aww thanks! Wake does look gorgeous. *-----*

Gianne said...

:D IT WAS GEEWWD. I finished it in a day and WOAH PANTY MELTER ALERTTTT. <3 Anyways, yay! :D Glad to see you dig the idea! ^------^

Gianne said...

It does look good, doesn't it? o-o It KIND OF seems like a mermaid book, but we'll see~ And eeep! DUFF WAS AWESOME. <3 Read it soonnnn. :) And hehehe yes! I didn't want to leave one idea out XD Thankkks!

Gianne said...

Duff was really good! :D And thanks!

Gianne said...

SQUEE! FAB books! I've heard NOTHING but amazing thinkgs about DUFF! Hope you love, and I can't wait for your review! xx

Post a Comment

I love your comments, guys. I truly appreciate them. :3 ♥

If you guys are using Blogger to comment here, DON'T. I use Disqus commenting, so the comment will NOT show up if you use Blogger to comment.